Pune, India, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global market for bariatric surgery is estimated at $ 2,400.6 million in 2020, and is projected to grow by 9.5% CAGR over the forecast period. Barrier surgery, also called weight loss surgery, is widely used as one of the major treatments for obesity. With this method, the size of the stomach is reduced by using a stomach belt or removing some part of the stomach.
Increasing demand for weight loss procedures ող Increasing cases of obesity are the main factors contributing to market growth. In addition, the popularity of bariatric surgery for weight loss is growing in developing countries around the world, which is expected to boost the market for bariatric surgery.
Get a copy of this report: @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-69819:
Factors such as the lack of primary care providers about the effectiveness of surgery, patients’ lack of faith, and the risks associated with surgery are expected to impede the growth of the bariatric surgery market in the forecast period. However, the growing acceptance of these surgeries in emerging markets may offer lucrative opportunities for the growth of the bariatric surgery market.
Bariatric surgical instruments are expected to grow rapidly as they are widely used for minimally invasive surgeries required for immediate closure of small incisions made during the surgical procedure. The number of minimally invasive surgeries is increasing every year, which is expected to stimulate the growth of the bariatric surgery market.
Global device market for bariatric surgery
The device-based bariatric surgery market is divided into assistive devices և implantable devices. The auxiliary equipment sector is later subdivided into a sewing machine, a closing device, a stapler, a trocar, and so on. The implantable device segment is further subdivided into gastric bands, electrical stimulation devices, gastric bladder systems, and gastric emptying systems.
The auxiliary sector of these devices is the fastest growing in 2021; it is expected to remain the fastest growing in the forecast period. The suture device is a triangular phase that is assembled in the stomach through an endoscope to allow a large rotation. Endoscopic sutured gastroplasty is a minimally invasive technique used to fill the gap between surgery and behavioral therapy. Endoscopic sutured gastroplasty is performed using a new endoluminal suture device, which is an effective and safe weight loss technique with a body mass index (BMI) of 30-40.
Global market for medical surgery by procedure
Based on the procedure, the market for bariatric surgery is divided into regulated gastric band, gastric bypass surgery, gastric bypass, and duodenal resection with biliopancreatic deviation. Stomach bypass is the largest revenue stream in 2021 և It is expected to remain the largest market in the forecast period.
Stomach surgery is recommended for people with at least 40 BMI. Some people find it difficult to have gastric bypass surgery, so gastric bypass surgery is a good replacement. This surgery is performed as a minimally invasive bariatric surgery worldwide.
Global market for medical surgery, by surgery
The market for bariatric surgery is divided into invasive and non-invasive surgery. The non-invasive surgery segment is the fastest growing segment in 2021 և It is predicted that it will remain the fastest growing segment in the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the growing phenomenon of obesity worldwide.
The need for fewer scars, cuts, the need for minimal injuries and inconveniences are the factors that will drive the market for non-invasive weight loss equipment in the foreseeable future.
Inquiry before purchasing this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-69819
Global end-user bariatric surgery market
The end-user bariatric surgery market is divided into bariatric surgery clinics, hospitals, and outpatient surgery centers. The hospital sector is the largest market in terms of revenue in 2021,: it is expected to remain the largest market in the forecast period. The increase in the segment is due to the increasing demand for bariatric surgery devices in hospitals.
Global Barrier Surgery Market by Region
The regional bariatric surgery market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America. The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region in 2021; it is expected to remain the fastest growing segment of the bariatric surgery market.
Growing initiatives by private and public organizations to reduce obesity by organizations such as India and China are promoting bariatric surgery in the region. Increasing acceptance is expected to stimulate the growth of the regional market. The presence of large market companies such as Medtronic, J&J and Allergan accelerates innovation and R&D investment in the region. It is expected that this will contribute to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Recent developments in the global bar surgery market
- 2021 February – Carrum Health expands its weight loss surgery options in partnership with the Kansas City Benevolent Center (BCKC). The partnership will improve the quality of life by increasing access to high-quality bariatric surgery.
- August 2019 – Sentinel Capital Partners, a private equity firm, announced SSJA Bariatric Management, LLC. Acquisition, which is a leading provider of administrative support services to New York Bariatric Surgery Offices. The partnership will help SSJA expand its business geographically և cover its service offerings in other markets.
The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Bariatric Surgery Market
The QMI team has closely monitored the impact of COVID-19 on the global bariatric surgery market. The effect of COVID-19 was more significant in bariatric procedures that already have a complex, lengthy screening procedure. Patients in need of elective surgery, such as bariatrics, were put on hold globally, which led to a decrease in demand for bariatric products և surgeries.
In countries where elective surgeries have not been discontinued due to COVID-19, clients have chosen to delay surgeries for fear of contracting the virus. Restrictions on travel travel, fears, social distance guides, and recommendations for the spread of COVID-19 in health services have forced both providers and patients to cancel or delay all trivial procedures, including elective surgery. This declining demand has had a debilitating effect on the bariatric surgery market.
Some of the key findings in the global bar therapy surgery market include:
- Analysis of key global market trends and forecasts, as well as country-specific market analysis for up to 25 countries
- In-depth analysis of the bariatric surgery market by the above sections, as well as analysis of trends-based perceptions and factors
- Profiles of major market players in the global bariatric surgery market, including Ethicon US, LLC. (Johnson and Johnson), Medtronic Plc, B.Braun Melsungen AG, Olympus, Allergan Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Cook Medical, CONMED Corporation, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Cousin Biotech, Aspire Bariatrics Inc., u Intuitive Surgical Inc:
- Competitive benchmarks, product offer details, growth strategies adopted by market leaders, as well as major investments made over the past five years
- Analysis of key impact factors in regions that include analysis, such as global market dominance, constraints, opportunities, and challenges
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global bariatric surgery market
Check out the industry-leading overview of 155 pages with 85 market data tables 41 41 report numbers ներով charts, «Bariatric surgery market, by device (Auxiliary devices, implantable devices), procedure (adjustable stomach area, gastric bypass surgery, gastric bypass, biliopancreatic deviation with diode switch), surgery (invasive surgery, non-invasive surgery, end-surgery) Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East և Africa և South America). Market size ումը forecast և until 2030» In-depth analysis with table of contents (ToC).
Buy Now Full Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/bariatric-surgery-market/single_user_license
Quince Market Insights:
Tel. : USA +1 208 405 2835
Great Britain +44 1444 39 0986:
APAC +91 706 672 4848:
E-mail Email: email@example.com:
Browse related reports.
- Bariar Surgery Equipment Market By type (minimally invasive (suturing, suturing), non-invasive), by procedure (thumb gastrectomy, gastric bypass, revision surgery, adjusted gastric banding, gastrointestinal bypass), by region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe) Ocean, Middle East, the rest of the world) – market size ումը forecast (2016-2028).
- Laparoscopic instruments market, By product (laparoscope, syringe, energy device), by application (barotherapy, colorectal surgery, general surgery), by end user (hospitals, outpatient surgery centers), by regions (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, East, the rest of the world) -Market size և forecast (2016-2028)
- 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Market By application (gynecological surgery, bariatric surgery, urological surgery, etc.), by end user (hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, etc.), by regions (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East) ) -Market Size ումը Forecast (2016-2028)
- Custom Procedures Package Market By product type (single use, reusable), procedure (orthopedic, bariatric), end use (hospitals, outpatient surgery centers), by regions (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the world) Market size ումը forecast until 2028