Vancouver, British Columbia, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Worldwide the size of the bariatric surgery market It is expected to reach $ 4.81 billion in 2028 with a stable CAGR of 9.0%, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. Growing obesity concerns around the world are driving huge revenue growth for the global bariatric surgery market. Obesity is a serious health problem and has led to a worldwide demand for gastric bypass surgery.
The high prevalence of diseases and conditions associated with a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits leads to a steady increase in weight-related medical conditions and diseases. Concerns about infection after surgery are a major factor in some individuals’ reluctance to choose procedures, which has a negative impact on market growth. Internal bleeding, gastrointestinal ulcers, slipping of the gastric band, obstruction of the small intestine և Hernias are some of the other factors that prevent the preference for surgery. Low awareness, reluctance to deal with the complications of such surgeries, and post-operative health risks also hinder market growth.
Click here to access a free PDF copy of the Report https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/667:
Various organizations run obesity awareness programs to encourage individuals to take action against obesity and to choose treatment when needed. For example, the Obesity Campaign (CEO) was created for members of Congress հիմնական staff as a key resource on obesity policy in the United States. surgery.
Some key points from the report:
- In August 2019, Sentinel Capital Partners, a privately held company, announced that it had acquired SSJA Bariatric Management, LLC. SSJA is a leading provider of administrative support services to New York bariatric surgery offices. The partnership will help SSJA expand its business geographically, expand its service offerings to other markets.
- The suture device is a triangular platform that is assembled in the stomach through an endoscope to allow large-scale folding. Endoscopic sutured gastroplasty is a minimally invasive technique used to fill the gap between behavioral therapy and surgery. Endoscopic sutured gastroplasty, performed with a new endoluminal suture device, can be a safe and effective method of weight loss for patients with a BMI of 30-40 BMI.
- Stomach surgery is recommended for people who have a BMI of at least 40. Some people find it very difficult to have gastric bypass surgery, so gastric bypass surgery is a good alternative. Surgery is performed as a minimally invasive procedure using a laparoscope and is considered one of the most common bariatric surgery procedures in the United States and around the world.
- Non-invasive weight loss surgeries do not require any surgery or incision. These procedures result in less weight loss than minimally invasive surgeries և have a strong tendency for long-term weight recovery.
- Europe will have significant revenue in the bariatric surgery market by 2020. Germany is one of the leading countries in the obese and overweight population. The large number of obese patients leads to an increase in the demand for bariatric surgeries. In France, obesity is cited as a major health problem, with growth in recent years boosting the market in the region.
- The main players in the market are: Medtronic PLC, Allergan Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson and Johnson, Olympus, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mediflex Surgical Procedures և GI Dynamics Inc.
Make a payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/667:
Emergen Research shared Global market for bariatric surgery based on device, surgery, procedure, end-use և region.
- Device Outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2018–2028)
- Implantable devices
- Electrical stimulation devices
- Stomach tapes
- Gastric emptying systems
- Stomach cylinder systems
- Auxiliary devices
- Closing device
- Sewing machine
- Stapler device
- Implantable devices
- Prospects for Surgery (Revenue, Billion USD; 2018–2028)
- Invasive surgery
- Non-invasive surgery
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2018–2028)
- Stomach arm surgery
- Adjustable stomach tape
- Bypassing the stomach
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
- End-use outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2018–2028)
- Bariatric surgery clinics
- Outpatient surgical centers
See the description of the report և the table of contents of the market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bariatric-surgery-market
- Regional perspective (revenue, billion USD; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Great Britain
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The rest of APAC
- Latin America
- The rest of LATAM
- Middle East և Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Other MEA:
- North America
Discover our reports from the Health category.
Face masks market By product type (surgical masks, respirators), by material type (polyurethane, polypropylene, polyester, cotton), by use (disposable, reusable), end use (hospitals և clinics, outpatient surgical centers, research institutes, industries, individuals). ), և according to regional forecasts until 2028
Blood collection market By product (needles, tubes, blood bags, monitors, etc.), method (automated, manual), application (therapeutic-diagnostic), end-use (hospital-nursing home, diagnostic-pathological laboratories, blood banks, etc.). ), և according to regional forecasts until 2028
Injector market By therapy (rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, anaphylaxis, diabetes, etc.), by type (single use, reusable), by application method (subcutaneous, intramuscular) end use (hospitals և clinics, outpatient surgery centers, home care facilities) և According to regional forecasts until 2028
Market for minimally invasive surgical systems By device type (hand devices, cutting devices, blowers, electrosurgical devices, monitoring և visual devices, guiding devices, assistive devices), by surgery (gastrointestinal surgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery) according to end use (hospitals, specialized clinics, outpatient surgical centers); according to regional forecasts until 2028.
Long-term medical equipment market By product type (bathroom safety devices և medical furniture, personal mobility devices, monitoring և therapeutic devices), by payer (private, public, out of pocket), end use (clinics, hospitals, long-term care centers, home). Care settings, outpatient surgical centers, etc.) և according to regional forecasts և by 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, personalized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are focused on your goal of finding, targeting, analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research that provides relevant և fact-based research in a wide range of areas, including healthcare, touch points, chemicals, types և energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to make sure our customers are aware of the latest market trends. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts in various fields of expertise. Our industry experience ուն The ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem enables our clients to gain an advantage over their respective competitors.
Corporate sales specialist
Outgoing research |: Web: www.emergenresearch.com:
Straight line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail Email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Facebook: |: LinkdIn: |: Twitter: |: Blogs:
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-bariatric-surgery-market