SAN FRANCISCO, November 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Global Weight Loss Supplements Market size is expected to achieve: $ 116.6 billion by 2028, recording a CAGR of 16.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.. Rising obesity worldwide, as well as consumer awareness of a healthy, comfortable lifestyle, will stimulate the market. In addition, the growing number of fitness centers, gyms and weight loss supplements in several countries is expected to boost market growth. Moreover, the increase in the level of disposable income մատչելի the availability and affordability of surgeries are driving the growth of the market.
Basic ideas և discoveries.
- The size of the world market is expected to be estimated $ 116.6 billion by 2028 due to the increase in obesity worldwide
- Depending on the type, the powder sector dominated the market due to its higher bioavailability վող adjustable dose of dust for weight control պահպան maintenance of physical activity.
- The Vitamin և Mineral Ingredients segment led the market by raising awareness of the health benefits associated with these supplements.
- In the end-users segment, the 18-40 age group dominated the market, taking into account the growth of health awareness.
- It was the largest segment of the offline distribution channel in 2020, thanks to the large consumer base of retail pharmacies and department stores.
Read the 110-page market research reportWeight loss supplements Market size report, stock և trend analysis report by end user (18-40 years old, up to 18 years old), by distribution channel (offline, online), by type (powders, tablets), by component և sector forecasts, 2021 . – 2028By Grand View Research
It is expected that the growing number of bariatric surgeries per year will positively contribute to the growth of the market worldwide. According to the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), in 2017, approximately 228,000 individuals underwent weight loss surgery in the United States, while 580,000 patients worldwide underwent bariatric surgery each year. Moreover, individuals are actively involved in fitness activities, registering for gyms and health centers. Increasing awareness of obesity-related health diseases is expected to boost product consumption. According to the International Association of Rocket and Sports Clubs (IHRSA), the number of members of health clubs has increased by 27% from 58 million in 2010 to 73.6 million in 2019. The number of health clubs is also in the USA. increased by 5.2% from 36,540 in 2016 to 38,447 in 2017.
The powder sector dominated the market in 2020 with the growing need to curb obesity and prevent obesity-related health diseases. The segment of vitamins և minerals dominated the market, taking into account the increase in health awareness ացումը the increase in the number of fitness centers և gyms in different countries. The 18-40 age group dominated the market due to rising health care costs and a shift in a sedentary lifestyle. Asia Pacific It dominated the world market due to the growing prevalence of obesity in developing countries and the rising cost of bariatric surgery.
Grand View Research divides the global market for weight loss supplements by type, component, end user, distribution channel և region.
- Perspective on Weight Loss Supplements (Income, Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Soft gels
- Weight Loss Supplements Component Prediction (Revenue, Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Vitamins և minerals
- Amino acids
- Natural Extracts / Botanical:
- Weight Loss Supplements End User Outlook (Revenue, Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Under 18 years old
- 18 to 40 years
- 40 to 50 years
- Over 50 years old
- Outlook for Weight Loss Supplements (Income, Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Online channel
- Online channel:
- Weight Loss Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Great Britain
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of key players in the weight loss supplement market
- Glanbia PLC:
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC:
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
- Kellogg Company:
- Kraft Heinz Company:
- Amway Corp.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
Check out more studies on health supplements conducted by Grand View Research.
- Food Additives Market – The size of the global food supplement market has been estimated $ 310.4 billion In 2020, it is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 6.2% (CAGR) from 2021 to 2028. The spread of the COVID-19 epidemic has led to an increase in consumer health awareness.
- The market for brain health supplements – The size of the global market for brain health supplements has been estimated $ 7.21 billion In 2020, it is expected to expand at a complex annual growth rate of 8.0% (CAGR) from 2021 to 2028. The growing interest among consumers in improving and maintaining brain health is driving demand for the product worldwide.
- Immune Health Supplements Market – The size of the global market for immune health supplements has been assessed $ 55.3 billion In 2020, it is expected to expand at an annual growth rate of 11.3% (CAGR) from 2021 to 2028. The main factors driving the growth of the market include the growing prevalence of infectious diseases, diabetes and a number of other disorders due to lack of immunity.
Check out Grand View Research coverage Global pharmaceutical industry.
Get access to: Grand View compass, our BI has enabled 10,000+ reports from an intuitive market research database
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US market research consulting firm, provides syndicated as well as personalized research reports and consulting services. Registered California: և The head office is located in: San FranciscoThe company employs more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 areas in 25 major countries around the world. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies, well-known academic institutions, understand the global, regional business environment, and assess the opportunities ahead.
Corporate sales specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Follow us on LinkedIn | Twitter:
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/weight-loss-supplements-market-size-worth-116-6-billion-by-2028-grand-view-research-inc-301432736 html:
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.